To apply for a Supplier Loan, Clients must satisfy the following criteria:
1. The supplier, installer or manufacturer must supply and/or produce energy efficiency and renewable energy equipment that meets the List of Eligible Materials and Equipment (LEME) criteria.
2. The company must meet the requirements for the List of Eligible Suppliers and Installers (LESI) and be registered as applicable.
4. The loan amount cannot exceed USD 1 million.
Eligibility Criteria to be Included in the List of Equipment Suppliers and Installers (LESI)
Energy efficiency and renewable energy equipment suppliers, manufacturers and installers can apply to be recognized and listed among EgyptSEFF’s List of Equipment Suppliers and Installers (LESI).
Suppliers, installers or manufacturers must:
1. Have staff qualified to install and maintain EE and RE equipment as required by local legislation.
2. Have the necessary registrations and licences to perform the services.
3. Be legally insured to perform the services offered.
4. Have sufficient resources and the ability to implement projects to a high quality, on schedule and within budget.
EgyptSEFF offers Supplier Loans to traders, installers and manufacturers of energy efficiency and renewable energy technologies. These include individual entrepreneurs and private legal entities engaged in the manufacturing, supply (distributors and vendors) and/or installation of equipment, materials and technologies that are necessary for the implementation of energy efficiency and/or renewable energy investments.
The Supplier Loan also offers an attractive financing package.
All loans will be subject to creditworthiness evaluation by the National Bank of Egypt.